What Is My Westland MI Home Worth?
In today's market, it's more important than ever to price your home in Westland MI right. We know how to price your property to make sure it sells. If you're curious about your home's value in today's market, just fill out the form below and we'll prepare for you a Free No Obligation Comparative Market Analysis.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Included material prepared for you will include:
- What your neighbor sold their home for
- Details on all neighborhood sales over the last twelve months including interior photos
- Details on all Active on market homes that we could be competing with including interior photos
- Information to help make the decision process easier on either selling or refinancing your Westland Home.
In addition you're receive a complimentary:
- Guide to Staging Your Westland Home: the do's and don'ts
- Our updated 2015 Ultimate Home Marketing Guide
- Additional information on The Perna Team
- An overview of our 6 Seller Guarantees and how we helped 572 families sell or purchase a home in 2014!
As always there is NO obligation to list your Westland MI home with Michael Perna and The Perna Team, however this is a great first step toward seeing if we're a good fit to work together
Home owners in Westland who are interested in selling their home have many advantages including but not limited to a fantastic school system, central location to several freeways, easy access to downtown Detroit and close proximity to Metro Airport. There are a few things owners can do a head of time to help make the home selling process smoother.
Research current Westland Home Values
The market Westland real estate market rose quickly in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, therefore thorough sold research by a top real estate agent is essential to pricing. Even though we've had a rising real estate market over the last few years, there are still homes mis-priced buy just a little causing them to sit on the market for months and ultimately sell for less. It's very important that any agent you contact when preparing for a Westland Home Evaluation not under price a home for a quick sale, or over price a home just to win the business but give an honest opinion of value backed up with the hard data the market has to offer.