Laurel Park South Homes For Sale Livonia MI
Laurel Park South Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Laurel Park South Homes for Sale Livonia MI
Just south of the Laurel Park Place shopping center, you'll find the lovely, tree-lined neighborhood of Laurel Park South.
Homes for sale in this community were built between 1979 and 1985 and typically feature one or two-story ranch or colonial-style homes.
They range from 1,400 to 2,300 square feet of living space and are just a short distance from a whole range of local amenities including the mall and a number of restaurants, as well as parks and schools.
Laurel Park South real estate is typically 3 to 4 bedrooms homes with 2 to 3 bathrooms. Other architectural features in the home might include a breakfast nook, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, insulated wood windows, a Florida room or solarium and cathedral ceilings. Finished can include ceiling fans, hardwood or marble flooring, granite kitchens, security alarm systems, and cozy fireplaces. The exterior finishes for these homes are typically brick, wood, vinyl, or aluminum and outside you'll find fenced-in yards with sprinkler systems, patios and porches, outside lighting. Many of the homes boast partially finished or finished basements and attached 2 car garages is the norm.
Buying And Selling in Laurel Park South:
If you’re interested in investing in Homes for sale in Livonia MI in this community, then please contact us at The Perna Team, today. We’ll be more than happy to assist you by first telling you about available Laurel Park South Condos for sale.
Livonia School District:
A commitment to quality education is a cornerstone of the Livonia community, as can be witnessed by the integral presence of educational opportunities, including:
- 100% NCLB Highly Qualified Teachers
- 90% of certified staff hold advanced degrees
- Two Preschool Centers
- Fourteen K-4th Elementary Schools
- One Japanese Magnet School
- Four 5th - 6th Elementary Schools
- Three 7th - 8th Middle Schools
- Three High Schools
- One Technical Skills Center
- One Community College
- One University
- Four Satellite Universities
- 90.1% District Graduation Rate
- MEAP/MME scores exceed state average
- AP Courses offered at all high schools in all core subjects
- NCA District Accredited at the highest level
- High school dual enrollment for college credits
- Highest PTA membership in the state
Shopping and Recreation In Livonia:
Home to one of the area's premier malls and the city with the second-most parks and nature preserves in Michigan, it's quickly evident why Livonia is frequently ranked as one of the safest and best cities for families. Thanks to its location, Laurel Park South offers easy access to freeways, the Metropolitan Airport, as well as downtown Ann Arbor and Detroit. Other great shopping and recreation opportunities in the area include:
- Laurel Park Place Mall
- Variety of dining options from casual to fine dinning
- Clements Circle Park
- Mies Park
- Rotary Park
- Bien Park
- Multiple dog parks
- 3 Public Golf Courses
- Archery Range
- Greenmead Historical Park
- Livonia Symphony and Youth Symphony Orchestras
- Award Winning Community Recreation Center
- Climbing Walls w/ 13 Climbing Stations
- Indoor Recreational Pool
- Eight Lane Competitive Lap Pool
- Lazy River
- Splash Pad
- Indoor Water Slides
- Basketball Courts
- Indoor walking/jogging tracks
- Childcare areas
- Indoor/Outdoor Roller Hockey
To be instantly notified of new Laurel Park South Homes for sale...
Because of their great location and the outstanding community amenities, Laurel Park Homes sell quick. If you want to be notified the minute a new home comes on the market register now.