What Is My Home Worth?
In today's market, it's more important than ever to to get the absolute most qualified pricing advise possible. Too high and it will sit, causing buyers to believe something is wrong. Pricing too low will leave money on the table.
The Perna Team is the most qualified to accurately price your home for maximum payout to you. We know this because we beat the Board of Realtors average by approx $12,000. Over 500 times per year. Every year.
If you're curious about your home's value in today's market, just fill out the form below and we'll prepare for you a Free No Obligation Comparative Market Analysis.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Included material prepared for you will include:
- What your neighbor sold their home for.
- Details on all neighborhood sales over the last twelve months including interior photos.
- Details on all Active on market homes that we could be competing with including interior photos.
- Information to help make the decision process easier on either selling or refinancing your home.
In addition you're receive a complimentary:
- Guide to Staging Your Home: the do's and don'ts.
- Our updated 2020 Ultimate Home Marketing Guide.
- Additional information on The Perna Team.
- An overview of our 6 Seller Guarantees and how we helped 572 families sell or purchase a home in 2019!
As always there is NO obligation to list your home with Michael Perna and The Perna Team, however this is a great first step toward seeing if we're a good fit to work together
The market in Metro Detroit real estate market rose quickly over the last decade, therefore thorough research by a top real estate agent is essential to pricing. Even though we've had a rising real estate market over the last few years, there are still homes mis-priced buy just a little causing them to sit on the market for months and ultimately sell for less. It's very important that any agent you contact when preparing for a Home Evaluation not under price a home for a quick sale, or over price a home just to win the business by giving an unrealistic price, but give an honest opinion of value backed up with the hard data the market has to offer.