35403 Pheasant Ln #68

Westland, MI 48185 View Map $170,000 Ask a Question
Beds2
Baths1Full11/2
Sq.Ft.1,249
Year1991
35403 Pheasant Ln #68 Westland, MI 48185 | MLS 2210032355 Photo 1
35403 Pheasant Ln #68 Westland, MI 48185 | MLS 2210032355 Map
The Perna Team

The Perna Team

(248) 221-1224

Ask a Question
Status: Sold
Property Type:Condominium
MLS #:2210032355
Sq. Feet:1,249
Date Sold:7/19/2021
County:Wayne
Monthly HOA:$225
BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE END UNIT CONDO IN MUCH SOUGHT AFTER HUNTER POINTE CONDOS. COVERED FRONT PORCH LEADS YOU INTO A SPACIOUS LIVING RM FEATURING NEWER SOLID OAK FLOORING, STAIRCASE TO UPPER LEVEL WITH A 2-STORY CEILING. NEWER WINDOWS LETS IN LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT. UPDATED KITCHEN WITH WOOD CABINETS, LOVELY GRANITE TOPS, IMPRESSIVE SLATE BACKSPLASH, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, DINING RM W/DOORWALL LEADING TO YOUR PRIVATE TREX DECK GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING. MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM LEADS TO YOUR PRIVATE 1 CAR GARAGE COMPLETE WITH OPENER. 2 BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS WITH A NEWLY REMODELED FULL BATH WITH LG. MARBLE LOOK SHOWER WITH SEAT AND UPGRADED SHOWER ENCLOSURE. SELLER OFFERING A $3,000.00 CARPET ALLOWANCE. 80% OF THE BASEMENT IS FINISHED WITH THE REMAINING 20% GREAT FOR STORAGE. GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPPING, DINING, PARKS, SCHOOLS AND ENTERTAINMENT. EASY ACCESS TO I-275, I-94 AND I-96 GREAT FOR COMMUTERS. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL COVID GUIDELINES REGARDING MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. BATVAI

Detailed Maps

Community Information

Address:35403 Pheasant Ln #68 Westland, MI 48185
Area:Westland
County:Wayne
School System:Wayne-Westland
Subdivision:Replat No 2 Of Wayne County Condo Sub Plan No 287
Zip Code:48185

Architecture

Unit Number:#68
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1 Full / 1 Half
Year Built:1991
Stories:2
Style:End Unit, Townhouse
Construction Materials: Brick, Vinyl
Architecture Level: 2 Story
Year Remodeled: 2019
Roof: Asphalt
Foundation: Basement
Foundation Materials: Poured
Basement: Interior Access Only, Partially Finished, Private
Garage Features: 1 Assigned Space, Attached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
Garage Size: 1 Car

Features / Amenities

Total Sq. Ft.:1249
Interior Features: Cable Available, Security Alarm (owned)
Kitchen Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Free-Standing Gas Range, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
Exterior Features: Grounds Maintenance, Outside Lighting, Private Entry
Porch: Deck, Porch - Covered
Entry Location: Ground Level w/Steps
Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
Heating: Forced Air
Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
Water Heater Fuel: Natural Gas
Total Rooms:9

Rooms

SizeLevelDescription
Master BedroomSecond16 x 14
Bath - Dual EntrySecond
Bath - LavFirst/Entry
BedroomSecond14 x 12
Dining RoomFirst/Entry10 x 10
KitchenFirst/Entry10 x 10
Living RoomFirst/Entry20 x 16
Recreation RoomBasement18 x 16
Laundry Area/RoomFirst/Entry6 x 7

Property Features

Lot Features: Corner Lot, Level, Sprinkler(s)
Road Frontage: Paved
Sewer: Sewer-Sanitary
Water: Municipal Water
Directions:WAYNE TO WEST ON HUNTER ROAD TO SOUTH ON YALE STREET TO WEST ON PHESANT LANE SOUTH AT FIRST CUL-DE-SAC

Tax and Financial Info

Tax Amount Summer: $1,186
Tax Amount Winter: $232
Total Tax: $1,418
Association Fee: $225 (paid Monthly)
Association Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Structure, Snow Removal, Trash
Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Cats OK, Dogs OK, Number Limit, Size Limit

Schools

WALKING AND TRANSPORTATION

0
Wait...
Walk Score ®
0
Wait...
Transit Score ®
0
Wait...
Bike Score ®
Please wait while loading...

Listing Information Last Updated 8/1/2021
Listing provided courtesy of Steuer & Associates Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Keller Williams are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing IDX Brokers. This information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.