Located in Highland Park, a block west of Woodward Avenue. This two story vacant brick apartment building was constructed in 1926. The building is roughly 10,656 square feet, comprised of 18-units of which 8 are on each level and 2 are garden units in the basement. Property features restorable hardwood floors and trim. This property is south of the Detroit Golf Club and University District, Palmer Park and Palmer Woods. The building is in need of a full renovation.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Keller Williams Realty, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.