Canton Luxury Homes For Sale
Canton has a population of 89,256 people and 23 constituent neighborhoods, making it the 2nd largest township and the 11th largest community in Michigan.
Canton is one of the most well-educated cities in the nation. 46.98% of adults in Canton have at least a bachelor's degree. Compare that to the average community in America, which has just 21.84% with a bachelor's degree or higher.
Canton homes for sale are served by the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools District, Wayne-Westland Community Schools or Van Buren Public Schools. Plymouth-Canton is routinely recognized as one of the top districts in the United States by U.S. News with 41% of high school students attending advanced placement courses.
Please feel free to contact us online or call 248-221-1224 to learn more about the available Canton Michigan Real Estate Listings or book a private showing, also please call 248-270-2222 if you have a home you'd like to sell.
If you'd like to expand your property search, see all homes for sale in the local market.
Canton MI Luxury Listings
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
Canton MI Luxury Listings
Canton is home to some of the best shopping and dining in the Metro Detroit area. There are over 300 businesses in the Canton DDA District along Ford Road including retail shopping, department stores, health and other professional services, financial institutions, auto supplies and services, a variety of restaurants, sports and entertainment venues, motels, and apartment and condominium complexes. This is all surrounded by 36 square miles of the Canton Community; beautiful parks, safe residential neighborhoods, viable industry and wide array of amenities. Canton is a great place for home buyers thanks to award-winning parks and recreation, culture, arts and heritage, family-friendly neighborhoods, industry and a thriving business district make residents proud to live in one of the most desirable communities in Wayne County.
Schools In Canton
Just like bordering Plymouth Township, Canton homes for sale are served by the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools District, Wayne-Westland Community Schools or Van Buren Public Schools.
Plymouth-Canton School District
The Plymouth-Canton school district serves the majority of homes in Canton. These include three high schools, five middle schools, and sixteen elementary schools. There are also two alternative schools available as well. Plymouth-Canton is routinely recognized as one of the top districts in the United States by U.S. News with 41% of high school students attending advanced placement courses. More information on Plymouth-Canton Schools can be found by clicking here.
The Sixteen Elementary Schools in Canton:
- Allen Elementary School
- Bentley Elementary School
- Bird Elementary School
- George Dodson Elementary School
- Eriksson Elementary School
- Farrand Elementary School
- Fiegel Elementary School
- Mildred Field Elementary School
- Gallimore Elementary School
- Hoben Elementary School
- Hulsing Elementary School
- Isbister Elementary School
- Miller Elementary School
- Smith Elementary School
- Flossie B Tonda Elementary School
- Workman Elementary School
The five Middle Schools serving Canton are:
- Central Middle School
- Discovery Middle School
- East Middle School
- Pioneer Middle School
- West Middle School
All three high schools are located in the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park. Students are assigned to the three through random selection as the three serves the entire district. The three Plymouth-Canton District High Schools are:
- Canton High School
- Plymouth High School
- Salem High School
Wayne-Westland Community School System
The Wayne-Westland Community School District is one of the largest districts in Michigan with over 12,600 students in attendance and covers a portion of the homes for sale in Canton MI. There are 11 elementary schools in the district, two upper elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools. Children of owners who purchase Canton real estate located in the Wayne Westland school districts will attend Walker-Winter Elementary School and John Glenn High School.
Van Buren School System:
Headquartered in Bellville Michigan, the Van Buren School District services Van Buren, Bellville, Sumpter, and portions of the homes for sale in Canton.
Charter Schools & Private Schools
There are also three charter schools in the community available as an alternative for home buyers: Canton Charter Academy, Achieve Charter Academy and South Canton Scholars Charter Academy. Students may be able to attend these through a lottery system that has grown in popularity in recent years, as well there are several new charter schools under development as well.
For those parents who prefer to send their child to private school, there are plenty of options, including:
- All Saints Catholic School
- Plymouth Christian Academy
- Plymouth Canton Montessori
- Crescent Academy International
Additional information on Canton Michigan:
In addition to housing some of Michigan's larger employers, great location near airports and downtown there are many benefits available to local home buyers!
Canton Michigan Restaurants:
Home buyers looking for homes for sale in Canton are in for a treat! Some of the best Canton mi restaurants can be found here, however this list will focus on non-chain local owned little known establishments for the foodie's out there.
- Palermo Pizzeria & Restaurant: A Canton local favorite - this Italian restaurant features the best pizza in the area as rated by the Metro-Times, Free Press and many more publications. Don't forget to try one of their fresh salads!
- 44938 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
- Best China: Just like the name says, one of the best Chinese restaurants in Canton. Yelp reviews menu favorite is the chili fish dish, and it's ours too! It's a humble little place in a strip mall, but don't that dissuade from Canton's best
- 7233 N Lilly Road Canton MI 48187
- Basement Burger Bar: Featuring build your own burger with a selection of beefs (including Kobe Wagyu beef) selection of buns (the pretzel bun is our favorite!), craft beers and more, this is the go to burger joint in Canton.
- 42452 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
- Ikea Canton: More then just a store for just about everything, includes a restaurant as well! Try the Sweedish meatballs!
- 41640 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
- Rose's Restaurant & Lounge: Family owned restaurant with outdoor seating specializing in Italian and American fare.
- 201 North Canton Center Road, Canton MI 48187
There's a ton do to with the family near Canton. Here are a few of our clients favorite spots to take the kids!
- TC Gator's: Another locally owned establishment, featuring the best wings in Caton and a wide menu to pick from. Kids love the video game systems at the table, adults love the sports games on the big screen
- 42559 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
- Sky Zone Canton: An indoor trampoline park that offers activities including Foam Zone, Ultimate Dodgeball, and free jump zones, all on a trampoline!
- 42550 Executive Drive Canton MI 4818
- Summit on the Park: Open 7 days a week is Canton's community center with programs for kids, teens, adults and more. Offers a daycare center, senior center and summer programs
- 46000 Summit Parkway Canton MI 4818
- Emagine Theatre: An IMAX movie theater that features DBOX Motion Seating, a full menu, bar and more while enjoying that new release
- 38535 Ford Road Canton 48185
- The Streets Skatepark: For the older kids, is an indoor skating course for those who want to challenge the skating or skateboarding skills. Also has an onsite pro shop
- 39048 Webb Drive Canton MI 48185
- Jungle Java: An Indoor play center for kids and adults alike. A favorite spot to let the kids run wild with a separate area designed just for toddlers - Toddler Safari!
- 6481 Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Campus Martius Park: Activities throughout the year include the Free Press Marathon, live concerts, ice skating and more
- 800 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226
- Comerica Park: Home of the Detroit Tigers featuring a Ferris Wheel and real elephant ears! Catch a game, and hopefully a fly ball!
- 2100 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48201
- Joe Louis Arena: Home of the Detroit Red Wings and the largest indoor venue in Detroit
- 600 Civic Center Drive, Detroit, MI
There's no lack of nightlife near the available properties in Canton. Here are some of our clients favorite spots!
- Club Canton: Patrons say it reminds them of Cheers. Good place with Good people and good food as well. Has a small town atmosphere where everyone knows your name
- 39651 Michigan Ave Canton MI 48188
- Crows Nest Bar and Grill: 1/2 off pizza on Sundays, karaoke, trivia and more. with tons of TV's to watch the game, not a bad seat in the house.
- 6166 N Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Rusty Nail Lounge: our favorite review "Yes it's bar food, but bar food done right!"
- 43845 Ford Road, Canton MI 48187
- Buffalo Wild Wings: There may be one in every city now, but that doesn't stop them from having great wings, great beer selection and great TV's
- 41980 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Keller Williams Realty, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.