Sadie Callegari Featured on WXYZ-TV Sadie Callegari Discusses Time Management While Balancing Work &...Read More
Zoning for this Area
Real Estate Statistics
Bloomfield Listings, $800,000 - $900,000
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Bloomfield Listings, $800,000 - $900,000
Bloomfield Homes For Sale
The Charter Township of Bloomfield is home to 41,000 people. Its 26 square miles are distinguished by rolling hills, winding roads, and scenic lakes and streams. Located in Oakland County, Michigan, Bloomfield Township is within easy reach of the area’s major thoroughfares and expressways. It provides a full range of public services, including its own police and full-time fire departments and road, water & sewer divisions. This area often referred to simply as "Bloomfield" by residents and visitors alike.
Housing choices in Bloomfield Township range from magnificent estates on large lots to affordable homes for first-time buyers. Because 95% of the Township is residential there is a special emphasis on the needs of homeowners, but Bloomfield Township’s business community is thriving and growing. Several large, nationally-known corporations have recently moved into Bloomfield or expanded their existing facilities, creating a healthy mix with nearby smaller, independently-owned businesses.
Other Bloomfield Neighborhood Information
- Adams Square
- Balmoral Orchards
- Birmingham Farms Subdivision Association
- Bloomfield Estates Improvement Association, Inc
- Bloomfield Hickory Grove
- Bloomfield North Estates
- Bloomfield Square
- Bloomfield Village
- Chestnut Run North
- Colonial Hills Association
- Eastover Farms No. 1, Property Owners Improvement Association
- Forest Lake Estates Property Owner's Association
- Fox Hills Subdivision
- Franklin Woods
- Hickory Grove Hills Homeowners Association
- Hickory Heights Property Owners Association
- Island, Lower. Long & Forest Lake Property Owners Association
- North Hills Homeowners Association
- Knob Hill
- Shorewood Hills
- South Bloomfield Highlands Improvement Association (SBHIA)
- Square Lake Association
- Stillmeadow Subdivision Homeowners Association
- The United Homeowner Associations of Bloomfield Township
- Turtle Lakes
- Upper Long Lake Estates Association
- Wabeek South Homeowners Association
- Westchester Village Homeowners Association
The Charter Township of Bloomfield is home to 41,000 people. Its 26 square miles are distinguished by rolling hills, winding roads, and scenic lakes and streams. Located in Oakland County, Michigan, Bloomfield Township is within easy reach of the area’s major thoroughfares and expressways. It provides a full range of public services, including its own police and full-time fire departments and road, water & sewer divisions. Bloomfield is in close proximity to Oakland County Parks and the Bloomfield Hills Schools Recreation and Community Services Department.
Four public school systems - primarily Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham, and also Avondale and Pontiac - serve residents of the Township, as well as several excellent private and parochial schools.
Bloomfield Hills Schools
|Bloomin' Preschool at Conant||4100 West Quarton Road, BH 48302||(248) 341-7075||2.5 - 5 yrs|
|Bloomin' Preschool at Lone Pine||3100 Lone Pine Road, WB 48323||(248) 341-7375||6 wks - 5 yrs|
|Bloomin' Preschool at Fox Hills||1661 Hunters Ridge, BH 48304||(248) 341-7950||6 wks - 6 yrs|
|Conant Elementary School||4100 West Quarton Road, BH 48302||(248) 341-7000||K - 4th|
|Eastover Elementary School||1101 Westview Road, BH 48304||(248) 341-7100||K - 4th|
|Lone Pine Elementary School||3100 Lone Pine Road, WB 48323||(248) 341-7300||K - 3rd|
|Way Elementary School||765 West Long Lake Road, BH 48302||(248) 341-7800||K - 4th|
|Bloomfield Hills Middle School||4200 W. Quarton Road, BH 48302||(248) 341-6000||5th - 8th|
|East Hills Middle School||2800 Kensington Road, BH 48304||(248) 341-6200||5th - 8th|
|West Hills Middle School||2601 Lone Pine Road, WB 48323||(248) 341-6100||4th - 8th|
|Bloomfield Hills High School||4200 Andover Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302||(248) 341-5600|
|Bowers Academy||1219 East Square Lake Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304||(248) 341-5700|
|Model Center||4200 Andover Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302||(248) 341-5640|
- Groves High School
- Seaholm High School
- Berkshire Middle School
- Derby Middle School
- Birmingham Covington School (3-8)
- Beverly Elementary School
- Bingham Farms Elementary School
- Pembroke Elementary School
- Pierce Elementary School
- West Maple Elementary School
- Quarton Elementary School
- Greenfield Elementary School
- Harlan Elementary School
- Lincoln Street Alternative school
Bloomfield Hills is an attractive and prestigious residential community of about 4,000 residents. The community is home to several world-renowned educational institutions. It also has several outstanding office developments. The community is centrally located in the Detroit / Oakland metropolitan area. Bloomfield has close proximity to Oakland County parks and rec. Residents have recently expressed their desire for more recreational activities in The Master Plan that included golf courses and other land set aside for parks and recreational activity. The description is as follows: the Township’s golf courses are private. Typical parks and recreation areas can be passive, with trails and benches, or active, with playscapes and sports fields.
- The Corner - A swanky, late-night hot spot that serves craft cocktails & elevated small plates in a lively atmosphere. Located at 100 Townsend Street.
- Oakland Hills Country Club - Located at 3951 W Maple Road.
- Andiamo Bloomfield Township - Italian steakhouse with soaring ceilings serves up homemade pasta & a curated wine list. Located at 6676 Telegraph Road.
- Rusty Bucket - Casual tavern chain with a sports-bar atmosphere serving comfort-food favorites & a long beer list. Located at 42874 Woodward Avenue.
- Eddie Merlot's - Premium chain serving prime-aged steaks, seafood & a lengthy wine list in plush surroundings. Located at 37000 Woodward Avenue.
- Red Coat Tavern - American-British tavern known for burgers & battered onion rings draws crowds with ample beer picks. Located at 6745 Orchard Lake Road.
- Pine Lake Country Club - Located at 3300 Pine Lake Road.
- Champps - Family-friendly sports-bar chain doling out burgers & comfort food in buzzy surroundings. Located at 7410 Orchard Lake Road.
- Moose Preserve Bar & Grill - Hunting lodge-style eatery complete with moose trophy & antlers offers a menu of wild game & meats. Located at 43034 Woodward Avenue.
- Mene Sushi - Compact sushi house features traditional Japanese dishes & a range of rolls in a relaxed atmosphere. Located at 6239 Orchard Lake Road.
Browse Homes In Novi By Neighborhood
Browse Homes In Novi By Township
Browse Homes In Novi By High School District
Back to: Bloomfield Real Estate Listings
Latest Blog Posts
Here are the things that sellers (and buyers) should be paying attention to. Today I’m coming to...Read More
The real estate market is still on fire with 51% of homes closed in May of 2021 selling ABOVE asking...Read More
Here’s why there’s no reason to worry about an impending market crash. Will the Real Estate...Read More
Are we finally seeing the market turn? Is the bubble bursting or is this the new norm? Let's take a look at some facts and...Read More
Selling your home in one day means leaving a lot of money on the table. Recently, I’ve seen agents...Read More
I typically get this question about once per month, but I've asked about it twice this past weekend, so I thought...Read More
March 2021 Market Update - Are there REALLY no homes for sale? Is the market getting ever crazier, or starting to cool...Read More
Here’s how we’ve been helping scores of families buy homes in this market. It’s the...Read More
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Keller Williams Realty, Copyright 2021 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.