Gateway Village of Novi, MI April 2013 Real Estate Sales Report
Novi Real Estate sold in Gateway Village of Novi Michigan April 2013
In April of 2013 there was one condominium sold and none leased out
Sold Gateway Village of Novi Condo: 25620 Portico Lane Novi, MI 48375 $125000
- Sold 125,000
- 1226 Square Feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Ranch Condo
- Granite Kitchen
This Gateway Village Novi Condo was listed on November 12th 2012, accepted an offer on March 3rdth 2013 and closed on April 5th 2013.
Very nice condo overlooking courtyard located in Gateway Village. This is a short sale subject to bank approval. The bank approved the sale and it closed quickly.
- The Perna Team Sold 540 Homes and condo's 2014
- Market experience that no one else has!
- Sellers: Our listings sell at 98.4% of asking price
- We Have 6 Guarantee's to net you more money! -
- Call 248-886-4450
- Click here for a free no obligation market analysis
- Buyers: Ask for our Perna Team Exclusive Buyer Advantage program to save thousands! 248-221-1224
- Hear what our clients have to say here! Over 98% 5 star feedbacks!
- See All Gateway Village Condo's for sale click here!
Other Cities to Explore! Click to see all the available properties!Northville - Farmington Hills - Livonia - South Lyon - Plymouth - Canton
Gateway Village of Novi
Built in 2003, this Novi Condominium community is located just north of Grand River and west of Meadowbrook road. Gateway Village is comprised of mostly brick Condominiums, many of which reflect the Ranch and Colonial styles of architecture and feature a Philadelphia-esque brownstone appeal.
Located in southern Oakland County and 25 miles northwest of Detroit, you'll find a variety of gorgeous Novi homes for sale. Novi is a city that encourages active community participation from supporting youth initiatives to protecting environmentally sensitive areas. As well, residents enjoy a range of stable job opportunities and high quality educational opportunities.
Older Gateway Village Real Estate Sales Reports: