43105 Whisper Court, Northville Twp., MI 48168
Well maintained 4 bed 2.1 bath home located on a cul-de-sac in Northville. Entry features lovely hardwood floors, neutral colors and conveniently located powder room. Formal living area has bay window that provides lots of natural light, crown molding, and flows into formal dining room. Updated kitchen offers plenty of cabinet storage, granite counter prep space, backsplash and pantry. Breakfast nook has track lighting and sliding door access to back deck. Family area has sky lights, cozy gas fireplace and wet bar. Office feat built in shelving, hardwood floors and great french doors for privacy. Master bedroom provides walk in closet, full bath with separate sink vanity. 3 additional spacious bedrooms offer roomy closet space, and share a substantial full bath. Finished lower level offers perfect family recreation space and plenty of hidden storage room. Exquisite exterior has well maintained landscaping for curb appeal, 2 car attached garage, brick paver patio, and mature trees for extra privacy.
|4 Bedrooms||2.1 Baths||Fireplace||2 Car Garage|
The property is governed by the Northville School District headquartered in Northville. The district serves Northville, portions of Novi, and sections of Lyon Township and Salem Township. Some areas are near South Lyon. The district operates six elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school and two special education buildings. The district serves approximately 6,110 students in its K-12 program, 250 students in its special education program, and 850 in its pre-school/child care programs.
The schools near the property are:
- Winchester Elementary School (0.7 mile via Sunnydale Lane)
- Silver Springs Elementary School (2.9 miles via Northville Road)
- Old Village School (3.0 miles via Northville Road)
- Amerman Elemetary School (3.5 miles via Northville Road)
- Cooke School (3.9 miles via Northville Road)
- Meads Middle School (0.6 mile via Franklin Road)
- Hillside Middle School (3.4 miles via Northville Road)
- Northville High School (2.3 miles via Franklin Road and Six Mile Road)
This property is located in the quiet neighborhood of Whisper Wood Subdivision, which is strategically located to be in close proximity to restaurants, shopping centers, recreational parks, and more.
Located 1.9 miles, restaurants and fast food chains are sprawling along 5 Mile Road and Sheldon Road, namely, 5Ive Restaurant, Rusty Bucket, Honey Tree Grille, Burger King, Leo's Coney Island, Zoup!, Leo's Coney Island, Wendy's, Einstein Bros Bagels, Subway, and Nassau Grill & Bar. Grocery stores are located 2.3 miles via 5 Mile Road, such as, Fresh Thyme Farmers Markets, and Busch's Fresh Food Market, while Kroger is conveniently located 1.8 miles via Bradner Road and 5 Mile Road.
Residents enjoy a few attractions close to the Whisper Wood Subdivision, like:
- Tipping Point Theatre is a small theater featuring a season of plays from comedies to dramas, plus acting classes and drama camp. The Tipping Point is that one dramatic moment in an epidemic when everything can change all at once, and they've reached it in a BIG way! From operating as a “gypsy” theatre company under the umbrella of the Parks and Recreation department, performing in any empty space they could get their hands on and paying actors with smiles and applause – they opened in 2007 with big changes – tipping point changes! Incorporated as a professional, non-profit 501(c)3 organization in the state of Michigan, Tipping Point Theatre opened its doors as a professional Equity theatre company in the new permanent facility in downtown Northville.
- Hines Park has been a recreational gem along Hines Drive in Wayne County. The beautiful park spans several cities in Wayne County, including Northville, Plymouth, Livonia, Westland, Garden City, and Dearborn Heights. It's comprised of 20 park segments, and the park has many soccer fields, baseball diamonds, playgrounds, picnic areas, and much more. During the warmer months, the park is buzzing with recreational soccer and baseball leagues. Around the holidays, the park glows at night with a lengthy Christmas light display. The park has a long trail that winds over 15 miles from Northville to Dearborn Heights. The trail is very popular, used for jogging, walking, and bicycling. There is a bike lane along most of Hines Drive also.
- Mill Race Vilage, also known as, Northville Historical Society, is historical village which preserves the architectural styles common to the Northville area prior to 1900's. The village sits on 11 acres of land surrounded by water on all but one side. Village buildings include a church, school, inn, blacksmith shop, gazebo, interurban station, and three homes.