Canton Glade Condos For Sale
Explore this neighborhood...
Canton Glade Condos for Sale, Canton, MI
Canton Twp, MI
2 Bed, 2.1 Bath, 1506 Sqft
Canton Twp, MI
2 Bed, 2.1 Bath, 1530 Sqft
Canton Twp, MI
2 Bed, 2.1 Bath, 1633 Sqft
Buying And Selling Canton Glade Condos:
Canton Glade Schools
The Plymouth-Canton (P-CCS) school district serves the majority of homes for sale in Canton MI. These include four high schools, five middle schools, and fifteen elementary schools. There are also two alternative schools available as well. Plymouth-Canton is routinely recognized as one of the top districts in the United States by U.S. News with 41% of high school students attending advanced placement courses. More information on Plymouth-Canton Schools can be found by clicking here.
The Fifteen P-CCS Elementary Schools in Canton:
- Allen Elementary School
- Bentley Elementary School
- Bird Elementary School
- Dodson Elementary School
- Eriksson Elementary School
- Farrand Elementary School
- Field Elementary School
- Gallimore Elementary School
- Hoben Elementary School
- Hulsing Elementary School
- Isbister Elementary School
- Miller Elementary School
- Smith Elementary School
- Tonda Elementary School
- Workman Elementary School
The five P-CCS Middle Schools serving Canton are:
- Central Middle School
- Discovery Middle School
- East Middle School
- Pioneer Middle School
- West Middle School
Three of the High Schools are located in the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park. Students are assigned to the three through random selection as all three serve the entire district. The Plymouth-Canton District High Schools are:
- Canton High School
- Plymouth High School
- Salem High School
- Starweather Alternative High School
Charter schools in the community are also for homeowners looking for an alternative to the public school system. Students are chosen for these schools through a lottery system blind draw. Charter school options include:
- Achieve Charter Academy
- Canton Charter Academy
- South Canton Scholars Charter Academy
- Canton Preparatory High School
For those parents who prefer to send their child to private school, there are plenty of options, including:
- All Saints Catholic School
- St. Michael Christian School
- Plymouth Christian Academy
- Plymouth Canton Montessori
- Crescent Academy International
- Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
- The Goddard School
- Banyan Montessori Academy
- Real Life Preschool & Kindergarten
- The Village Theater at Cherry Hill
- The Village Theater at Cherry Hill is a 400-seat, premiere performing arts and education center offering shows and performance opportunities from some of the best local, regional and national acts. The theater isn't just for viewing shows though as throughout the year many local theater and youth theater groups also perform award winning shows. For more on the Village Theater - click here
- The Ford Road Public Art Exhibit
- Each year Canton hosts a public art display along Ford Rd. Winning sculptures are chosen from Artists submissions throughout the year. Each May the top 10 winning sculptures for the year are installed. Click here for more details and to view the current year's winners.
Canton Glade Area Recreation
- Canton Summit On The Park
- This nationally recognized community center is a 95,000 square foot hub of recreation, fitness, aquatics, arts and special events for the community including:
- 13,340 sq. ft. Aquatics Center
- 6,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- 2,000 + sq. ft. of Dance Studios
- 7,600 sq. ft. Gymnasium
- Indoor Track
- 2,000 + sq. ft. of Banquet space
and so much more - click here for details!
- Parks and Trails
- Eight large parks throughout the city and nearly 15 miles of nature trails. Click here for more information.
- Canton Sports Center
- 12 lighted ball fields with fences out to 300' and a full service restaurant on site. On any given weekend you can find softball, baseball, flag football, cricket and lacrosse tournaments and leagues.
- Pheasant Run Golf Course
- 27 holes on over 300 acres or penncross turf, natural wetlands, woodlands and native grasses
- Fellows Creek Golf Course
- Golfing for all ages with 27 holes in a tranquil setting of rolling landscapes, scenic hardwoods and pines throughout and the occasional pond and creek.
- Canton Dog Park
- The Canton Dog Park is six-acres of fenced-in, outdoor space for dogs to play off-leash, run and socialize, with rules to help insure a safe and positive experience for everyone. The park is divided into a large dog section for animals over 20 pounds, and small dog section for animals under 20 pounds. Click the puppy below for more details!
Canton Glade Area Shopping
- There are over 300 businesses - including the world famous IKEA - in the seven different districts that make up the Canton DDA along Ford Road. To view the full "Shop Canton" Directory please click the guide below:
To be instantly notified of new Canton Glade condos for sale...
Because of their great location and the outstanding community amenities, Canton Glade condos sell quickly. If you want to be notified the minute a new home comes on the market .
If you’re already living in Canton Glade and thinking about selling your condo, please contact us for help listing your condo!
** This site automatically updates with any and all Canton Glade and Canton homes for sale every 20 minutes, so check back frequently or let us keep you updated by email ! For more information about perfectly timing a sale or a purchase that will maximize your move don't hesitate to or call anytime at 248-886-4450.
^Return To Canton Glade, Canton
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Keller Williams Realty, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.