Real Estate Sold Report in Gateway Village of Novi Michigan February 2014
In February 2014 there was 1 condominium Leased in Gateway Village of Novi Michigan
Leased Gateway Village of Novi Condo: 25636 Portico Lane Novi MI 48375 Leased $1500 per month
- Listed for $1600 Per Month
- Sold for $1500 per month
- 17 Days on Market
- 1226 Square Feet
- Year Built: 2002
- 1 car attached garage
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Brick Exterior
- Air Conditioning
- Appliances included
- City Water
- City Sewer
- Master Bedroom 14 x 13
- 2nd Bedroom 12 x 12
- Great Room 16 x 13
- Kitchen 12 x 10
- Dining Room 14 x 10
- Library - Study 10 x 10
- Award Winning Novi Schools
This Gateway Village Novi Condo was listed on December 11th 2013, accepted an offer on December 28th 2013 and closed on february 26th 2014.
Top of the line condo for lease. Stainless appliances, granite counters. Finished lower level with bath could be study or 3rd bedroom. 1 car garage
- The Perna Team Sold 540 Homes and condo's 2014
- Market experience that no one else has!
- Sellers: Our listings sell at 98.4% of asking price
- We Have 6 Guarantee's to net you more money! -
- Call 248-886-4450
- Click here for a free no obligation market analysis
- Buyers: Ask for our Perna Team Exclusive Buyer Advantage program to save thousands! 248-221-1224
- Hear what our clients have to say here! Over 98% 5 star feedbacks!
- See All Gateway Village Condo's for sale click here!
Other Cities to Explore! Click to see all the available properties!
Gateway Village of Novi
Built in 2003, this Novi Condominium community is located just north of Grand River and west of Meadowbrook road. Gateway Village is comprised of mostly brick Condominiums, many of which reflect the Ranch and Colonial styles of architecture and feature a Philadelphia-esque brownstone appeal.
Located in southern Oakland County and 25 miles northwest of Detroit, you'll find a variety of gorgeous Novi homes for sale. Novi is a city that encourages active community participation from supporting youth initiatives to protecting environmentally sensitive areas. As well, residents enjoy a range of stable job opportunities and high quality educational opportunities.
Additional Gateway Village Real Estate Sales Reports: