Gateway Village Novi Michigan September 2014 Sold Condo's
In September 2014 there was 1 condominium sold
Sold Gateway Village of Novi Condo: 41606 Hamlet Lane Novi MI 48375 Sold: $167,500
- Listed for $175,000
- Sold for $167,500
- 42 Days on Market
- $134.97 Price Per Square Foot (PPSF)
- 1241 Square Feet
- Year Built: 2005
- 2 car attached garage
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Ranch Condo
- Brick Exterior
- Air Conditioning
- Appliances included
- City Water
- City Sewer
- Master Bedroom 22 x 15
- 2nd Bedroom 11 x 11
- Great Room 21 x 12
- Kitchen 11 x 09
- Dining Room 12 x 11
- Library - Study 10 x 10
- Summer Taxes $1656
- Winter Taxes $364
- Award Winning Novi Schools
This Gateway Village Novi Condo was listed on July 9th 2014, accepted an offer on August 20th 2014 and closed on September 9th 2014.
Maintained like a model in Gateway Village w/2 baths, 2 bedrooms, granite kitchen with tin back-splach and snack bar, 1st floor laundry, dining room, great closet space and additional storage in the garage. Large bedrooms, master suite w/walk-in-closet, private bath. Balcony. You will not be disappointed. Looks over the pond setting with gazebo and walking path. Great condo walking distance to restaurants, fitness centers, grocery, retail. Freeways and Twelve Oaks Mall.
- The Perna Team Sold 540 Homes and condo's 2014
- Market experience that no one else has!
- Sellers: Our listings sell at 98.4% of asking price
- We Have 6 Guarantee's to net you more money! -
- Call 248-886-4450
- Click here for a free no obligation market analysis
- Buyers: Ask for our Perna Team Exclusive Buyer Advantage program to save thousands! 248-221-1224
- Hear what our clients have to say here! Over 98% 5 star feedbacks!
- See All Gateway Village Condo's for sale click here!
Other Cities to Explore! Click to see all the available properties!
Gateway Village of Novi
Built in 2003, this Novi Condominium community is located just north of Grand River and west of Meadowbrook road. Gateway Village is comprised of mostly brick Condominiums, many of which reflect the Ranch and Colonial styles of architecture and feature a Philadelphia-esque brownstone appeal.
Located in southern Oakland County and 25 miles northwest of Detroit, you'll find a variety of gorgeous Novi homes for sale. Novi is a city that encourages active community participation from supporting youth initiatives to protecting environmentally sensitive areas. As well, residents enjoy a range of stable job opportunities and high quality educational opportunities.