Spacious open floor plan ranch, with beautiful updates throughout located on a stunning 2 acres in Canton with Plymouth Canton Schools! Entry opens to gorgeous mud room with exposed brick and lots of storage. Flowing into living area that offers large windows providing natural light, hardwood floors, crown molding and full bath nearby. Chef's kitchen features plenty of cabinet/counter prep space, including island with snack bar, gas range and dual oven. Dining/Family area has cozy fireplace, large windows and lovely coved ceiling. 2 roomy bedrooms with hardwood floors, share a large full bath with dual sink vanity. Recreation room is currently being used as a 3rd bedroom and also has private full bath! Laundry room offers lots of extra storage space. Exquisite exterior features mature and sapling foliage for curb appeal, back yard stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining, 2 detached garages with 3-car total storage space, shed, pole barn and above ground pool with solar-heating for extra long usage. Home has lifetime roof, newer windows and siding.
|3 Bedrooms||3 Baths||Pool||Fireplace||3 Car Garage|
The school districts are appointed by a legislative body, therefore they are accountable for their actions. A school district may not necessarily be serving one town or region. There are school districts that span a number of towns, supervising all the elementary and secondary public schools in their domain. Plymouth-Canton School District governs the schools surrounding the property. The district includes 26 schools and serves more than 19,300 students in grades PK through 12.
The Plymouth-Canton Community Schools is a school district headquartered at E.J. McClendon Educational Center in Plymouth. The district's boundary includes areas in Wayne County and Washtenaw County including city of Plymouth, Plymouth Township, and parts of Canton Township, Salem Township, Superior Township, and Northville Township. Designated areas of the district are assigned to various schools. Each elementary school and middle school has an attendance zone. Students are randomly assigned to high schools, regardless of their locations within the district.
The schools near the property are:
- Dodson Elementary School (1.5 miles via Beck Road)
- Miller Elementary School (2.0 miles via Hanford Road)
- Hoben Elementary School (2.5 miles via Ford Road)
- Tonda Elementary School (2.5 miles via Ford Road)
- Workman Elementary School (2.6 miles via Beck Road and Cherry Hill Road)
- Gallimore Elementary School (2.7 miles via Warren Road)
- Isbister Elementary School (3.3 miles via Beck Road and Ann Arbor Road)
- Hulsing Elementary School (3.4 miles via Warren Road)
- Bentley Elementary School (3.7 miles via Beck Road and Cherry Hill Road)
- Discovery Middle School (1.3 miles via Hanford Road)
- Pioneer Middle School (2.9 miles via Beck Road)
- West Middle School (4.0 miles via Beck Road and W Ann Arbor Trail)
- East Middle School (4.9 miles via Warren Road)
- Plymouth - Canton Educational Park (2.7 miles via Warren Road) - encompasses three public secondary schools, namely, Salem High School, Canton High School and Plymouth High School.
This property is located in the quiet and friendly subdivision of Hanford Grove which is situated close to busy grocery stores, such as Kroger, Bombay Grocers, Meijer, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Anand Bazaar, August Chinese Supermarket, Abdu Market, and Holiday Market.
Restaurants have always played an essential role in the business, social, intellectual and artistic life of a thriving society. Located 1.2 miles via Hanford Road are where restaurants and fast food chains line up along N Canton Center Road, like, Pepperoni Express, Los Tres Amigos, Jimmy John's, The Delhi Hut, Crows Nest Bar and Grill, and Roy's Squeeze Inn. While more food chains along Ford Road are easily accessible by a short distance of 1.6 miles via Beck Road and Ford Road, namely, Desi Pizza Curry on Crust, Canton PITA Restaurant, National Coney Island, Shish Kabob Cafe, Canton Jerusalem Cuisine, Szechuan Restaurant Canton, Taco Bell, Tim Hortons, and Wendy's.
Recreational parks serve as an affordable place for people to exercise, enjoy nature, and spend time with their family and friends. Few of the parks that sit close are, Barchester Park, Flodin Park, Shroom Park, and Griffin Park. While located 3.1 miles via Ford Road is where Canton Corners is, an open shopping center that offers multiple ingress and egress points. Retail stores that can be found within Canton Corners are Cigar hut, The UPS Store, Road Runner Sports, TC Gators, Fireside Hearth & Home, Hobby Lobby, HomeGoods, BuyBuy Baby, Red Wings Shoes, Gold Sells, Comic City and Signarama.